Viewings Postponed due to Covid19
Dear customers & Tenants,
The safety and the well-being of our people and customers is our main priority, and we are working closely with all authorities to follow all Government guidelines to minimize any health risk to our people and customers.
For now as an additional measure, we will not be scheduling any viewings or accept office appointments until further notice.
We want our customers to be able to contact us. This can be done via email/ phone and proceed with their due payments through the bank/or by contacting our office 26935824.
How to protect yourself and others
The most important thing you can do to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus is to follow the advice from the health department. That is to:
• always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards. Bins are available onboard our trains in the carriages, vestibules and toilets.
• try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
If you are showing any Coronavirus symptoms, however mild, you should follow the latest health department guidance and self-isolate. You should not travel on public transport.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as the situation evolves